What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,103 views
The Cardigans - My Favorite Game

I can't seem to stop listening to this one for some reason. It's catchy
 
I was listening to The Beatles - You Never Give Me Your Money (Abbey Road, 1969), and I was mucking about with trying to listen to it with iTunes and on YouTube at the same time, until me computer mysteriously died... this is a brand new PC which has never crashed once, until now... what did I do? :nervous:

It couldn't handle the awesomeness of The Beatles twice at once. Great song 👍
 
Coldplay - Square One
 

J.S.Bach - Toccata

I've always liked a bit of classical music, but at the moment I'm enjoying it more then I ever have.

For some reason I've always heard toccata with an intro that isn't split apart so much. I found a video where someone played the intro the way I liked, but the quality was bad so I chose this one.
 
was listening to Trivium a few moments ago.....

Death - Leprosy
 
Dream Theater - Erotomania [Instrumental] "Awake"
 
Mötley Crüe - Saints of Los Angeles
 
Incubus - Drive
 
Liquid Tension Experiment - Paradigm Shift "Liquid Tension Experiment"
 
zomg its not Muse.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
 
Big Nose - Wipeout
 
New Radicals - You Get What You Give
 
Hitomi Takahashi - Aozora no Namida
 
Marilyn Manson- The Beautiful People
Nirvana- Lithium
 
'Project Mayhem' ~ Finch
What It Is To Burn

'Pork and Beans'
~ Weezer
The Red Album
 
One True Thing - In a Whisper
 
Shing02 - Sekkin (getting closer)
 
The Vines - He's a Rocker
Yes, finally got their new album...... :D:tup:
 
Bloc Party- Flux
Girls of FHM- I touch myself
 
The Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
 
The Fratellis - Whistle For The Choir
Reel Big Fish - Big 🤬 Star
 
Back