What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,190 views
Dizzee Rascal - Dance Wiv Me
I dont know why because I usually hate this kind of music, really catchy wen listened to a few times.

Love that song. Great choice.👍
 
Muse - Muscle Museum
 
Queen - Is This The World We Created "Live Magic"
 
P. Diddy ft. Faith Evans & 112 - I'll Be Missing You
 
Zonaria - Pandemic Assult

followed by

Zonaria - Armageddon Anthem

followed by

Zonaria - Rendered In Vain


I <3 Zonaria. These kids have some serious talent. I'm the same age or older than everyone in the band and look at their massive skills!
 
Sugar Ray - When It's Over
 
Sugar Ray - When It's Over
Great Song! I dunno why people think that band sucks, their awesome!

anyways on topic : Sugar Ray - Into Yesterday
 
Arctic Monkeys- Fake Tales of San Francisco
 
Tupac - Changes
 
I've been listening to a lot of Primus lately. I never realized how good a bass guitar could sound until now
rockon.gif


But right now I'm listening to:

Primus - Greet the Sacred Cow (Awesome bass guitar, I highly recommend it)
 
The Vines - Autumn Shade II
 
The Vines - Autumn Shade
Damn, I can't wait to hear the new album..... :D
 
Sugar Ray - Abracadabra
 
Kazzer - Pedal to the Metal
 
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Kalu

Might recognize it from Pineapple Express. ;)
 
Back