What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,103 views
Weezer - Beverly Hills
 
White Lion - Radar Love

Basically a remake of the original song by Golden Earring.
 
Coldplay - Violet Hill

Great song, and album. (Viva La Vida)
 
Metallica - The thing that should not be.

Glad Diablo showed me this song. 👍
 
Faithless - Salva Mea
 
Sin & Robots in Disguise - Painful (Morphium Mix [Oomph Remix])

Actually in the V-Rally 2 intro movie, have been looking for this for years.
 
My #1 favorite song.


The comment I posted on the YouTube page reads:
Long live Jon Bon Jovi!!!! The most inspirational singer I have ever heard in my opinion.
 
Ben Folds - Still Fighting It
Scrubs Soundtrack

Such a great song. :)
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Steady Riot
 
Gogol Bordello-Through the roof and underground.
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Steady Riot

Nice. 👍 I was listening to "Little Bitch" a few minutes ago.


Right now I'm listening to a live version of S.R. by Reel Big Fish.
 
Nice. 👍 I was listening to "Little Bitch" a few minutes ago.


Right now I'm listening to a live version of S.R. by Reel Big Fish.

Hahaha, the many versions of S.R. is awesome! Too bad they didn't play it last time I saw them. :(



Goldfinger - It's Your Life
 
Puddle Of Mudd - Control (Acoustic Version)

followed by

Killswitch Engage - My Curse
 
I was listening to The Beatles - You Never Give Me Your Money (Abbey Road, 1969), and I was mucking about with trying to listen to it with iTunes and on YouTube at the same time, until me computer mysteriously died... this is a brand new PC which has never crashed once, until now... what did I do? :nervous:
 
Nothing.

Jamie Cullum - 21st Century Kid
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Cath...
 
Royal Oil - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
 
Back