What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,861 views
Kaki King - Air and Kilometers
 
Notorious B.I.G - Hypnotize
 
Bleeding Through - Rise
 
Aalon - Rock And Roll Gangster

Damn Boondocks. Has a catchy tune, as well.
 
Alkaline Trio - Enjoy Your Day
 
Mad Caddies - Wet Dog
 
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
 
Mew - Snow Brigade
(on their myspace :D)
 
Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead
 
The Pretenders- Middle of the Road
 
Team Sleep - Ever

followed by...

Team Sleep - Ataraxia

Awesome band. Fronted by Chino from The Deftones, but with a much softer sound. Very southing.




;)
 
David Bowie - Suffragette City
 
My older brother recently visited and let me get some music off his iPod. I ended up with over a thousand songs, adding up to nearly 70 CDs. One of them, Avenged Sevenfold's "Waking the Fallen" album, I've been listening to a lot. Especially the song "Eternal Rest". I was also introduced to Anti-Flag (first time I've heard them atleast). Their "Die For the Government" album is pretty good.
 
Last edited:
Pendulum - Mutiny - In Silico

 
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
 
The Presets - Talk Like That
 
Slipknot - All Hope Is Gone



Can't wait for the album!!:D

EDIT:

Angels And Airwaves - Secret Crowds
 
Last edited:
Everyone will probabaly hate me for saying this but,

My Chemical Romance - I Never Told You What I Did For A Living
 
Last edited:
Nightwish -- Wishmaster and Hammerfall -- Crimson Thunder
 
Back