What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,808,622 views
Metallica - The Judas Kiss
 

The Sisters of Mercy - Temple of Love (Original 12'' Mix).
 
Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

Friggin' random XM. :ouch:
 
Listening to Nirvana's album, Nevermind. 👍
 
Chiron - All That Remains - Overcome(2008)
 
The Day That Never Comes - Metallica - Death Magnetic(2008)
Imagine - A Perfect Circle - Emotive(2004)

Now:
The Noose - A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step(2003)
 
Last edited:
Take the Time - Dream Theater - Images and Words(1992)
 
Enya - Wild Child :lol:

I'm considering using it for a video is all, honest.
 
Meshuggah - Bleed



;)
 
The Distillers - Die on a Rope
 
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the name of
 
HIM- Don't Fear The Reaper
Sarah Brightman- Lost My Heart (To a Starship Trooper)
 
Alkaline Trio - Enjoy Your Day


Alkaline Trio - Wash Away
 
Queen-I want to Break Free
 
Back