What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,807,065 views
The Verve- Love Is Noise
 
AC/DC - Back In Black

edit:

Billy Talent - Red Flag
 
Last edited:
Flytronix - The Rhode Tune
 
Chicago-25 or 6 To 4
I like the music (mainly the guitar) more than the lyrics/singing.
then
The Slip- Arctic Blues
 
Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy
Symphony X - The Odyssey
Ok then, I'm joining!

Symphony X - Sea of Lies - The Divine Wings of Tragedy(1997)

Michael Romeo's guitar solo in this song is power! (a little bit different in this vid from the actual song though):
 
Last edited:
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love
The Power Of Love (Single)
 
Symphony X - The Odyssey (they played it when I saw them a year ago :D)

What venue? I saw them a year ago in Houston, Dream Theater on Friday Symphony X on Saturday, BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!:D

Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness
 
I saw them consecutive nights too. :D San Francisco by the way.
 
AC/DC - Rock N' Roll Train
Black Ice

When will they put the World Tour tickets on sale, dammit. :grumpy:
 
Reventón;3152500
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love
The Power Of Love (Single)

If I'm thinking of the same song that song always reminds me of Back to the Future immediately.

Hot For Teacher - Van Halen - 1984(1984)
 
If I'm thinking of the same song that song always reminds me of Back to the Future immediately.

Hot For Teacher - Van Halen - 1984(1984)
That's because it's from Back To The Future. :sly:
 
Dashboard Confessional - These Bones
 
Reventón;3152599
That's because it's from Back To The Future. :sly:

Well yeah I know, but for some reason that song defines BttF for some reason in my mind. :p

Panama now by same band and off same album.
 
Rihanna - Disturbia
Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded
 
One more before I leave...

Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard - Lamb of God - Killadelphia(2004)

Killadelphia is freaking epic.
 
Last edited:
Basshunter - Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar Dota
 
Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker
In the Heat of the Night
 
Kardinal Offishall Ft. Akon - Dangerous
Not 4 Sale
 
Amanda Palmer- Ampersand
Katy Perry- I Kissed A Girl (Jason Nevins Club Mix) :bowdown:
 
OMG, I can't believe that kid is world famous! :lol:
Well he is, almost any kids here know who Basshunter is. :lol: :grumpy:

Gorillaz - All Alone
 
M.I.A.-Paper Planes
then
Donovan Frankenreiter-Free [Live At Abbey Road]
 
Lil Wayne- A Milli

Would you believe I'm being forced to listen to it?
I can stand it, but jeez, it certainly reveals how annoying Lil Wayne's voice can be.

The Outfield - Your Love
Play Deep
 
Back