What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,808 views
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round (Like A Record)
 
Travis - Closer
I love this song!!!! :D
 
Black Tide - Shockwave
 
Alabama-Born Country
-Mountain Music
-Song of the South
-If Your Gonna Play in Texas(You gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band)
 
My favorite G'nR song, You Could Be Mine
 
Nikola Sarcevic - The Law of John T.
 
The Starting Line - Something Left To Give
 
Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson

Such a catchy tune :nervous:
 
Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er "Box Set (Disc 2)"
 
Fastball-Someday
then
Ben Folds Five-One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces
 
Coldplay - The Escapist (Hidden song after Death and All his Friends)
 
Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Now
A-ha - Take On Me
I think most will recognize it from Family Guy when Chris went to get the Eggs from the back.
 
Last edited:
Apollo 440 - Stop The Rock

Awesome song from GT2 👍

Reventón;3147690
A-ha - Take On Me
I think most will recognize it from Family Guy when Chris went to get the Eggs from the back.

It's the one that has the unforgettable video, I remember it.




Royksopp
- Triumphant
 
AC/DC - Rock N' Roll Train
Black Ice

They still sound freakin' amazing. 👍
 
Coldplay - Yes
 
Ne-yo ft. Rihanna - Hate That I Love You
 
Back