What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,469 comments
  • 1,805,452 views
Catch 22 - Party Song
 
Poison - Your Momma Don't Dance

Good ol' rock.👍
 
I can't find Lamb of God that i can watch on my heavily filtered internets, is it a band that isn't friendly or somehting?

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony I tried

50 Cent Ayo Technology

Buckcherry Next to you
 
I can't find Lamb of God that i can watch on my heavily filtered internets, is it a band that isn't friendly or somehting?
Yup. :) Supposedly their videos had too much "violence" in them....

Travis - Selfish Jean
 
Millencolin - Highway Donkey
 
Sugarcult - Crashing Down
 
Poison - Stand

The music video makes you break a tear.
 
Caramell - Caramelldansen
 
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
Bleed American/Jimmy Eat World
 
Do you only ever listen to Poison? :p
 
The Aquabats - Fashion Zombies!
 
Enigma - Push The Limits - Screen Behind The Mirror(2000)
 
Sungha Jung - Come Together
 
Björk - All Is Full Of Love - Homogenic(1997)
 
Dogs - End of an Era
 
Stephen Marley - You're Gonna Leave

Samples Martina Topley Bird's song Sandpaper Kisses.
 
City and Colour-Body in a box
 
As Blood Runs Black - The Beautiful Mistake
 
Last edited:
ZZ Top - Legs - Eliminator(1983)

Thinking of Carmen Electra while listening to it.. Possible reason:



I just love her! :drool:
 
Last edited:
Cryptopsy - Dead and Dripping
 
John Farnham - You Are The Voice - Whispering Jack(1986)
 
Back