What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,467 comments
  • 1,805,150 views
Foo Fighters-Erase/Replace
then
Joe Satriani-Always With Me, Always With You
 
Pantera - Hollow - Vulgar Display Of Power(1992)
 
cansis - break away(radio edit)
 
Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Snake Devil
 
001.png


Wooo!

For all you The Killers fans, they will perform on Saturday Night Live on October 4th.
 
Jamie T - If You Got The Money
Damn, I listened to this song about 10 times today..... :eek:
 
The Presidents Of The United States Of America - Lump

Gotta love iTunes genius. 👍
 
The Presidents Of The United States Of America - Lump

Gotta love iTunes genius. 👍

Once again!

Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes

I never knew the name of the song before. This song really makes me wanna dance. :D
.
 
ZZ Top - Rough Boy - Afterburner(1985)
 
Less Than Jake - Boomtown
 
David Bowie - Afraid

I realized I hadn't listened to anything Bowie had released in the last three decades. Big mistake. Heathen is a great album.

Love when he sings, "I believe in Beatles." Makes me think of John Lennon's song God.
 
Ne-Yo - Miss Independent
Year Of The Gentlemen

Terrific album. It really, in a way, pays a tribute to very classy artists of the past. This song, in particular, is just amazing.
 
Jimmy Eat World - Here It Goes
 
Dead Kennedys - Bedtime For Democracy
 
Arcade Fire - Black Mirror

http://www.rorrimkcalb.com/arcadefire.html

Fantastic concept, this... you can toggle through six separate audio layers using the keyboard.. great given the originality of the song and use of instruments...
 
David Bowie - A Better Future

I think the best song on this album. Also a remix of this song by Air on here. Good remix.
 
Back