What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,800,018 views
Trivium - The Calamity

I cannot get enough of Shogun!👍👍
 
Rammstein - Amerika
 
Blur - Coffee and TV
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Champagne From a Paper Cup
 
Trivium - Down From The Sky
 
I just made a new George Harrison playlist for my iPod...

I'd Have You Anytime (1970) All Things Must Pass
If Not for You (1970) All Things Must Pass
If I Needed Someone (1965) Rubber Soul
This Song (1976) Thirty Three & 1-3
Blow Away (1989) Best Of Dark Horse 1976-1989
Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll) (1970) All Things Must Pass
Something (1969) Abbey Road
Beware of Darkness (1970) All Things Must Pass
Beautiful Girl (1976) Thirty Three & 1-3
Taxman (1966) Revolver
Crackerbox Palace (1976) Thirty Three & 1-3
What Is Life (1970) All Things Must Pass
Far East Man (1974) Dark Horse
Pure Smokey (1976) Thirty Three & 1-3
See Yourself (1976) Thirty Three & 1-3
Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) (1973) Living In The Material World
Living In The Material World (1973) Living In The Material World
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (1968) The Beatles
Within You, Without You (1967) Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Long, Long, Long (1968) The Beatles
Be Here Now (1973) Living In The Material World
 
Muse - Megalomania
 
The Clash - Clampdown
 
Usher - What's Your Name (ft. Will.I.Am)
Here I Stand
 
Bloc Party - SXRT
 
I'm currently listening to an unusual acoustic guitarist called Eric Roche, who sadly died in 2005 after getting cancer. Check this out...
 
Hirano Yoshihisa - ketakaki yuri no



It makes me feel like I want to cry......... :(
 
Green Day - Holiday

edit:

Lostprophets - 4:AM Forever
 
Last edited:
Stunt Ft Sash - RainDrops(Encore de Fois Remix)
 
Mustard Plug - Too Stoopid
 
Arctic Monkeys - D Is For Dangerous
 
Back