What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,451 comments
  • 1,799,373 views
Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy

Which I found I surprisingly like.
 
MGMT - Kids
 
Escape The Fate - Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche'
 
Cascada - Everytime We Touch
 
Sergei Mantis - Sea Breeze

This song was one of the "healing radio" songs in MGS3, but it just make me feel happy and relaxed inside.

 
Fort Minor - Feel Like Home
 
Silverstein - Discovering The Waterfront

 
One Man Army - Nothing To Worry About
 
The Good Fiction - Altar
Seems quite okay to me. Found out about them after going through Maxeen's myspace page. Give them a listen to if you guys have some time. 👍

http://www.myspace.com/thegoodfiction
 
Gogol Bordello - Ultimate
 
Chronic Future - Apology For Non-Symmetry
 
I've been listening to alot of red hot chili peppers' guitarist John Frusciante's solo work. Seeing as it ranged a very long time, when you click a new song, you have now idea whether its going to be a drugged up balls up or a decent song. For contrast:
The Past recedes (normal)

I'm not going to say the name, but you can hardly tell the words anyway so you'll live :lol:

:scared:
 
Thrice- Image Of The Invisible
 
IronHorse - The Bluegrass Tribute To Metallica :D
 
Back