What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,449 comments
  • 1,798,913 views
Pig Destroyer - Natasha
 
Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen

then

Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK
 
Last edited:
Atreyu - The Theft
 
Allister - I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys cover :sick:)
 
Blind Guardian - The bard's song - The hobbit
 
Muse - Take a Bow live Wembley version.
 
The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
 
John Frusciante - Murderers

A very peculiar and interesting song, no vocals, low budget, but I like it.
John Frusciante - My Life

A very short but meaningful song which also caught my eye.

Some people say he can't sing, but I like his voice.
 
Puddle of Mudd - Famous
 
Metallica - Devil's Dance
Metallica - The Unforgiven II
Disturbed - Hell
Disturbed - Stricken
Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Def Leppard - Photograph
 
Last edited:
Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles....
 
Rainbow

All night long
 
5 Minutes Alone - Pantera - Official Live: 101 Proof
 
Back