What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,797,849 views
Iron Butterfly

In-a-gadda-da-vida


going back a few years on this one ( lol )
 
Swell Maps - H.S. Art

I don't know what the hell they're doing with their instruments, but I like it.
 
Panic At The Disco - Time To Dance
 
Cosmic Gate - Exploration Of Space [Extended Mix].
 
Tatana & Andrew Bennett Feat. Tiff Lacy - Closer (Than A Heartbeat) (Variete Radio Mix).
 
We Are Scientists - Easykill
 
Coldplay - The Scientist
 
Nidji - Akhir Cinta Abadi
 
Eric Clapton

Little Wing
 
Classic Rolling Stones: Some Girls:sly:
 
The Coup - Me and Jesus the Pimp in a '79 Granada Last Night

I'mma double click your icon.
 
Panda - Estoy Más Sohloh Que Ayer, Pero Menos Que Mañana"
 
Common ft. Pharrell - Universal Mind Control


What a beat. Loved it in Planet Rock.
 
BlueTonicWorld - Beyond the Universe [Code 2]

Nothing like chill, lounge, trance beats before bed.
 
Back