What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,797,753 views
Dragonforce - Revolution Deathsquad
 
Gallows Pole 👍

65DaysOfStatic - The Last Home Recording
 
Trivium - Like Callisto To A Star In Heaven
 
shadows(unicron Remix) - Unknown Error
 
The Impossibles - Always Have, Always Will

Now:

The Slackers - Watch This
 
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
 
Rammstein - Ich Will
 
Journey

Wheel in the sky
 
Nice 👍

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
 
Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy (Album)

Hmmmmm...
 
Remember when I first listened to that on THPS2.. Good times :)

Public Enemy - Long and Whining Road

The THPS series actually got me into Bad Religion along with many other punk bands. 👍


Bad Religion - Sanity
 

Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark (Live @ Rock In Rio 2001).
 
Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy (Album)

Hmmmmm...

It's the epitome of mediocrity isn't it? I just bought it to brag "I have all the Guns N' Roses albums", but not for musical enjoyment.
 
Queen - I Can't Live With You (Innuendo)
 
It's the epitome of mediocrity isn't it? I just bought it to brag "I have all the Guns N' Roses albums", but not for musical enjoyment.


That would be just about it

Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like A Lady
 
Goldfinger - Man in the Suitcase


Awesome cover. 👍
 
Yuzo Koshiro - Blue Blazes
 
Procol Harum

Whiter shade of pale
 
*WARNING!*Language, rude gestures. (It's the Dead Kennedys, people!)

Classic songs from my youth my oldest son is now enjoying. :)

Dead Kennedys - "Kepone Factory"





Dead Kennedys - "Religious Vomit"




Dead Kennedys - "Dog Bite"

 
Great stuff 👍 I love YouTube for bringing us classic stuff like that... don't know all that much DK stuff myself, but Holiday In Cambodia and Kill The Poor are great :D
 
Back