What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,465 comments
  • 1,804,658 views
Josh Martinez - Time Alone

The Sessions - 18 Candles

Rage Against The Machine - Bulls on Parade
 
The Misfits - Die Die My Darling
 
👍 I used to be a big PT fan, now I need to listen to some.

I think In Absentia is a fantastic album, Deadwing is good. I haven't listened to Fear of a Blank Planet as much as those 2, plus all the other really weird albums.

Question #1: are we supposed to bold/highlight/color the band or the song?

Q #2: what does "Tune" mean?

Stone Sour - Through glass
Trying to learn how to play it; it's a pretty easy song.

I don't think we're supposed to do anything. I do it to separate artist from song a little more, beats typing out Artist: and Song: every time. And colors, I do it just cause the options are there.

Tune can mean a few different things, not sure what context you are referring to. It most likely means song, like "Through Glass is that tune by Stone Sour"

The Cure - Love Song
 
I think In Absentia is a fantastic album, Deadwing is good. I haven't listened to Fear of a Blank Planet as much as those 2, plus all the other really weird albums.



I don't think we're supposed to do anything. I do it to separate artist from song a little more, beats typing out Artist: and Song: every time. And colors, I do it just cause the options are there.

Tune can mean a few different things, not sure what context you are referring to. It most likely means song, like "Through Glass is that tune by Stone Sour"

The Cure - Love Song


Lucas keeps calling randoms stuff tunes and he isn't indesciminant about it.

Three Days Grace - Pain
 
Indio - Hard Sun
 
Bleed - Meshuggah - obZen(2008)
 
Beck - Tropicalia and Deadweight
 
Nightwish - Dead to the World
 
VNV Nation - Beloved (Grey Dawn Version)
 
Nickelback - Where do I hide
 
Ricky your vid is Copyrighted now.

Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister
 
Muse - Knights Of Cydonia
 
Fall Out Boy - She's My Winona

My favorite song off of Folie A Deux. I think Pete Wrote this song about his baby he had with Ashlee. funny he named her Bronx, tho.
 
T.M.Revolution - Ignited

I'm in a Gundam SEED soundtrack mood.
 
Ted Nugent - Just What The Doctor Ordered (Double Live Gonzo! Version)
 
Last edited:
Back