What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,468 comments
  • 1,805,229 views
Fall Out Boy - She's My Winona

My favorite song off of Folie A Deux. I think Pete Wrote this song about his baby he had with Ashlee. funny he named her Bronx, tho.

I'd be surprised if they wrote it.
 
They Might Be Giants - Istanbul
 
Hot Water Music - Trusty Chords
 
Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal


Sometimes I look at some of the music I listen to and I question certain things.
 
Die Toten Hosen - Zehn Kleine Jägermeister

 
Apollo 440 - Cold Rock The Mic

Tied for the best Apollo 440 song ever IMO, with Stop The Rock.
 
Esoterik - Fast and Easy (just a little song I wrote)

Followed by:

Orbital - Old Style




;)
 
Asia - Heat Of The Moment

It was the heaaaaat of the moment, telling me what your heart meant.

And all I can think of when I hear that song is the South Park episode when Cartman sang it to congress.


L'Arc~en~Ciel - Daybreak's Bell
 
Led Zeppelin - Out on the Tiles

Man... I'm just on a Led Zeppelin roll today. The songs are really catchy and nothing really beats the classics when you want to brighten your day.
 
Todd Rundgren

Hello it's me
 


:p
 
Underworld - Beautiful Burnout



;)
 
Quite a change from my previous song, but I'm listening to Bale Out - RevoLucian's Christian Bale Remix

As wrong as it is, I can't stop laughing. :lol:

And no, I'm not posting the video. I like it here.
 
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise
 
Back