What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,921 views
WOLFMOTHER

Gutted they've split :(

Only made 1 album but boy is it a corker 👍
 
Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
Piano Man: The Very Best of Billy Joel
 
Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
 
WOLFMOTHER

Gutted they've split :(

Only made 1 album but boy is it a corker 👍

WOW! I didn't know that. What a shame. I thought they were a great band. Anyway this is what I'm currently listening to.

Sublime - Doin' Time
 
Metalix \m/



Trivium's "Insurrection" just played, moving into "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" by Underoath.
 
WOLFMOTHER

Gutted they've split :(

Only made 1 album but boy is it a corker 👍

Actually, they haven't split up. Two of the members left and have been replaced. Andrew Stockdale, the lead vocals/guitar is the only remaining original member. They played in Adelaide for the Clipsal 500 V8 Supercar round back in March.

They have a new album coming out later this year too, but I have a feeling it just wont be the same.


The Libertines - The Good Old Days
 
Actually, they haven't split up. Two of the members left and have been replaced. Andrew Stockdale, the lead vocals/guitar is the only remaining original member. They played in Adelaide for the Clipsal 500 V8 Supercar round back in March.

They have a new album coming out later this year too, but I have a feeling it just wont be the same.


The Libertines - The Good Old Days

Thanks for the info 👍
 
The Killers - Joy Ride

I'm in a Killers mood right now after seeing them live on Friday night. :)
 
David Bowie - Soul Love
 
Feeder - Just A Day
 
Journey - Eye of the tiger Survivor

might be spelled wrong or something....^
 
Angels And Airwaves - Rite Of Spring
 
The New Pornographers - Use It
and...
The New Pornographers - Stacked Crooked
and...
Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
 


EDIT: And now... Feeder - Burn The Bridges
 
Last edited:
Feeder - Home for Summer (no pun intended)
 
A.M. - Arise

to be followed by Cass - Little Bird
 
Back