What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,808,995 views
The sounds of F1. Ahhhhhhhhhh...
 
Jimi Hendrix

Purple Haze
 
Awesome song.


 
Slipknot - Before I Forget

one of only two songs I like from them. I'm not big on their style but I'll listen to anything I like.
 
Babyshambles - Carry On Up The Morning
 
Feeder The Singles (Album)

My R.E. Album whilst I'm doing my exams...I've got ones for other subjects too!
 
I try to get an album per term for me to listen to it

Past greats included

Daft Punk - Alive (live)

Lutzenchirchen - Pandora's Box

Deadmau5 - Random Album title

and the current is Invaders Must die - the Prodigy

I'm listening to Coma - by Sasha right now.
Everyone should turn off the lights, relax and listen to this song at moderatly high volume. It's very abstract, but once you listen to is a couple of times, it is a truly great song
 
I try to get an album per term for me to listen to it

Past greats included

Daft Punk - Alive (live)

Lutzenchirchen - Pandora's Box

Deadmau5 - Random Album title

and the current is Invaders Must die - the Prodigy

I'm listening to Coma - by Sasha right now.
Everyone should turn off the lights, relax and listen to this song at moderatly high volume. It's very abstract, but once you listen to is a couple of times, it is a truly great song

Pretty similar tastes here. Just came across Thomas Bangalter's (half of Daft Punk) Irreversible soundtrack - the track Spinal Scratch is excellent.
 
Pretty similar tastes here. Just came across Thomas Bangalter's (half of Daft Punk) Irreversible soundtrack - the track Spinal Scratch is excellent.

Awesome, I'll check it out - I love finding new artists 👍
 
👍

Where do you think I got my username from?... I happen to be a massive fan of Feeder :sly:

:lol:

I never would have guessed, judging by your previous posts.
 
:lol:

I never would have guessed, judging by your previous posts.

I'll listen to virtually any guitar-based music, but I don't post in this thread that much so you won't often see Feeder popping up here from me. On an unrelated note, did you see that Mark Richardson (drummer) has left the band?

A - Good Time
 
Um, no, actually.

Well... he has. Not good for Feeder fans.

Panic At The Disco - There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet
 
Panic At The Disco - There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet

Nice. 👍

John Mayer- Gravity
Cat Stevens- Wild World
 
Noah and the Whale - Fun Fun Fun (or whatever it's actually titled)
 
Slipknot - Before I Forget

one of only two songs I like from them. I'm not big on their style but I'll listen to anything I like.

Whats the other song that you like of them?

Volbeat - A Moment Forever

Chickenfoot - OH Yeah
 
The Enemy - 51st State
 
Fleet Foxes - Mykonos

 
Back