What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,809,040 views
Im listening to the Fast and Furious:Tokyo Drift soundtrack at the mo. I never knew Slash did some of the guitar:tup:.
 
Last edited:
Noah and the Whale - Fun Fun Fun (or whatever it's actually titled)

5 Years Time

Adele- Chasing Pavements
 
La Roux - In For The Kill (High Contrast remix)

Better than the Skream version!
 
Field of View - Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku, from this video ahead (watch at your own risk, potential spoilers about Dragon Ball.)



:(
 
Black Sabbath

Snowblind
 
The Prodigy - Omen
and...
The Prodigy - You'll Be Under My Wheels
and...
Juelz Santana - There It Go
and...
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Tears of a Clown
and...
Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love

Last two are great songs. Great for Summer chilling!
 
Last edited:
Johnny Cash-Hurt (one of the best covers ever)
 
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh What A Night)
 
The Verve - Love Is Noise
 
Led Zeppelin

I just had to listen to some Bonham this morning. Pumps you up better than coffee!
 
Human League- Don't You Want Me
Darkel- TV Destroy
 
Linkin Park - Hands Held High
 
2609e68c.jpg


Dub-tastic


Scaff
 
Last edited:
Led Zeppelin

I just had to listen to some Bonham this morning. Pumps you up better than coffee!

Yep, Achilles Last Stand is often on my hi-fi first thing in the morning.

Edit: Now I need to put Zep on! :D
 
Last edited:
Back