What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,485 views
Just reading through a bunch of pages here made me remember some oldies I miss. 👍

In the time I was browsing I listened to:

"Small Sillhouette"/ Mudvayne
"What I Got"/ Sublime
"Stairway to Heaven"/ Led Zeppelin
"Clocks"/ Coldplay
"Getting Away With Murder"/ Papa Roach
"Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)"/ Journey
"Walk This Way"/ Aerosmith feat. Run DMC
"The 6th Sense"/ Common
"Bite The Hand That Bleeds"/ Fear Factory
"Only"/ Nine Inch Nails
"Crystal Mountain"/ Death
"My Own Prison"/ Creed
"Blue Monday"/ Orgy
"Compton"/ The Game
"Dead Bodies"/ The Game feat. Prodigy
"Twilight Zone"/ Iron Maiden
"Look At Her"/ One Chance feat. Bobby Valentino
"The Dance of Eternity"/ Dream Theater
"Lazy Eye"/ SilverSun Pickups
"The Kill"/ 30 Seconds To Mars
"Rap Superstar"/ Cypress Hill feat. Eminem
"Renegades of Funk"/ Rage Against The Machine feat. Crystal Method
"Re-Education (Through Labour)"/ Rise Against
"Let's Ride (Strip Club)"/ The Game


Yes. All in one sitting and in that order. Some of what's in here was inspiration and other songs reminded me of others. Now I'm replaying "Blue Monday". 👍👍


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Boys Like Girls Feat. Taylor Swift - Two is Better Than One

Could possibly be my favorite song at the moment
 
Whereabouts Unknown by Rise Against

Don't listen to this one much, but it's a good song!
 
Attaque 77 - No me arrepiento de este amor (I don't regret this love)
 
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
 
Jupiter One - Lights Go Out

311 - Amber
 
Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand

 
Robbie Williams - Bodies
Pitbull - I know you want me
Jay-Z Ft Rihanna & Kanye West - Run This Town
Black Eyed Peas - Meet me half way
MSTRKRFT - Bounce Feat. N.O.R.E

I dont listen to any rock (excluding maybe 3 songs), metal, heavy, punk, all that stuff. I prefer R & B, some techno, pop etc.
 
I just sampled it on iTunes, liked it, bought it, listening to it. :D
Might want to check out the rest of Joe's stuff. Always good to hear my taste has influenced another GTPer 👍


Robbie Williams - Bodies
Pitbull - I know you want me
Jay-Z Ft Rihanna & Kanye West - Run This Town
Black Eyed Peas - Meet me half way
MSTRKRFT - Bounce Feat. N.O.R.E

I dont listen to any rock (excluding maybe 3 songs), metal, heavy, punk, all that stuff. I prefer R & B, some techno, pop etc.

My condolences go out to you. :(
 
Sick Music - Various artists.

One of the songs is from the recent 458 Italia GT5 ad.
 
I listen to just about everything. I feel bad for anybody who are confined to only certain types of music.

Right now: Dean Martin - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You :sly:👍
Might want to check out the rest of Joe's stuff. Always good to hear my taste has influenced another GTPer 👍
Oh, I'm familiar with his older stuff. After the 90's, I just hadn't paid much attention to him. ;)
 
dou****e kimi o suki ni natte shimattan darou

by Touhoushinki

(hehe)
 
Speedy and his potty mouth! lol

Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Snake Devil
 
I listen to just about everything. I feel bad for anybody who are confined to only certain types of music.

Oh, I'm familiar with his older stuff. After the 90's, I just hadn't paid much attention to him. ;)

I'm hardly confined to one type of music. That's why I pitied him!


I figured you would of known about him; but yeah defiantly check out some of his later stuff.
 
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
 
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Great song!

Here's my listen,


Don't know why this part says censored? There is no words censored.
 
Last edited:
Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (Caspa Remix)

If you have a sub, turn it right up and crank the system;

 
'Roots, Rock, Reggae' Bob Marley & the Wailers.
 
Modest Mouse - Autumn Beds
 
I hadn't listened to the Killers in awhile. Their second, and third(original) album, I wasn't too impressed with at first. But I must say, listening to some of them tonight, I'm finally coming around to what they were getting at. I'm impressed with them all over again. I've always like Hot Fuss & Sawdust, from the very beginning.

Right at this moment, listening to Read My Mind from Sam's Town.
I'm hardly confined to one type of music. That's why I pitied him!


I figured you would of known about him; but yeah defiantly check out some of his later stuff.
👍
 
Black Label Society - All For You

Black Label Society - 13 Years of Grief

The guitar riffs in these two songs are lethal.
 
on my way to and from work I currently listen to "Die Drei Fragezeichen" (Original= The three investigators)...I am sure most of you know them! Great and funny stuff!!!
 
Back