What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,485 views
VNV Nation- Illusion.
 
Great track


Its a classic, and its a good 'un
 
"IIIIII DON'T WANT TO WORK, I JUST WANT TO BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY!!!!!!!"

 
Dirty Pretty Things - Hippy's Son
 
Badfish - Sublime - 40oz to Freedom
 


A younger, beardless Zakk Wylde being the guitar god he is.
 
Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (Caspa Remix)

If you have a sub, turn it right up and crank the system;



Deadmau5 is always good with the bass. Have you got the rest of the album? I can't wait for the new one about to be released.
 
Deadmau5 is always good with the bass. Have you got the rest of the album? I can't wait for the new one about to be released.

I haven't, no, I was listening on Youtube. I might pick it up when I go out tomorrow though, I've liked everything I've heard from it.

Right now I'm listening to The Album Leaf - Always For You
 
202635769.jpg


'Good Day' Angels & Airwaves 👍👍!
 
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

These guys are going to be very big very soon. 👍
 
The Devil Walks Among Us... - Stemm - Blood Scent
House of Cards - Stemm - Blood Scent
 
Last edited:
The Devil Walks Among Us... - Stemm - Blood Scent
House of Cards - Stemm - Blood Scent

Stemm is a effing awesome band. Good to see someone else has good taste...

I just accidentally (completely unaware) listened to Bleed it Out - Linkin Park.. I SWEAR IT WAS A ACCIDENT!!

Chris Volz - Redemption
 
No it isn't - (+44)
 
Stemm is a effing awesome band. Good to see someone else has good taste...

I just accidentally (completely unaware) listened to Bleed it Out - Linkin Park.. I SWEAR IT WAS A ACCIDENT!!

Chris Volz - Redemption

Haha and you're one of the few i've heard of here that actually enjoys Lamb of God. 👍
 
Haha and you're one of the few i've heard of here that actually enjoys Lamb of God. 👍

Lamb of God, I only know one song by them. It's the song on Guitar Hero 2.

 
Back