What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,635 views
Dredg- Bug Eyes
Aerosmith- Jaded
 
Hard To See - Five Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer
Nobody Moves ('Til We Say Go) - Street Sweeper Social Club - Street Sweeper Social Club

Tom Morello FTW? Yes.
 
Last edited:
Great choice of song! :sly:
My favourite of that album would have to be 'Storm in a Teacup' which I am now listening to. 👍 :)

Yeah I like both of those songs evenly, can't decide which one is better. :)

Right now:Hiltop Hoods-Chris Farley
 
I'm listening to Came Down by Al Fatz.
It sounds different on my ipod, He kinda has a deeper voice.
 
Fatboy Slim- Praise You (Mike D and Ad Rock remix)
Alice in Chains-Heaven Beside You (Acoustic)


Apparently it's non-studio night.
 
Aerosmith

Kings and Queens
 
Conor Oberst & The Mystic Valley Band - Spoiled
 
Parkway Drive - Smoke 'em if ya got 'em


Them Aussie's know how to rock :lol:
 
Good to see another Parkway Drive fan 👍

Lacuna Coil Survive
 
Slaughterhouse - The One (Travis Barker Remix)
 
Sulfur - Slipknot - All Hope is Gone
Gasoline - Audioslave - Audioslave
 
Kid-A3.jpg
 
Minor language warning...

I get so many shivers in so many unfamiliar places listening to this song... God I love you Mr. Flynn.

EDIT:


Can't wait till December 12th!!!
 
Last edited:
Nirvana- You Know You're Right
Gorillaz- Dare (Junior Sanchez Mix)
Nine Inch Nails- The Hand That Feeds
Lacuna Coil- Fragile
 
Last edited:
Back