What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,653 views
Shine On You Crazy Diamond I-IX
 


 
This:





I do too now. :lol:

Big thumbs up on the Streetlight Manifesto 👍 👍
They have got to be one of my favorite Ska bands, ever.
Now I must fire up winamp and listen to more...

Moar Ska!



 
Foo Fighters-The Pretender
 
Last edited:
Seems like ska is making a bit of a come back. :D

LSX
Moar Ska!
I haven't actually listened to RX Bandits before, but I think I need to give them a squiz, due to me buying tickets to a music festival they happen to be playing at (along with Reel Big Fish and The Aquabats 👍).



The Paddingtons - Gangs
 
Hurt - Summers Lost

No headbanging for me tonight =(

Funny how fast my moods can change... So I'm going straight to my typical frustrated out the ass routine.. Starting with Machine Head...

Machine Head - Aesthetics of Hate
 
Seems like ska is making a bit of a come back. :D


I haven't actually listened to RX Bandits before, but I think I need to give them a squiz, due to me buying tickets to a music festival they happen to be playing at (along with Reel Big Fish and The Aquabats 👍).



The Paddingtons - Gangs

Give them a try for sure, those songs are from older albums though. Nowadays they have more of a reggae/electronic sound, they are still an amazing band IMO, they are so talented musically and lyrically. Enjoy that show, Aquabats, RBF annndd RX Bandits :drool:


That's off a newer album of theirs, amazing song IMO.

 
I don't get you guys.. Oh well.

Pantera - A New Level

I shall make tonight Groove/Trash night.. I think I'm feeling a little bit of Seasons In The Abyss next up.. because you can't have a trash night without the grandfathers.
 
In the spirit of Halloween, Jimi Hendrix - "Strange Things" to set the mood right. (Ignore the clouds)

 


Just FFWD to 5:45 and hear IMO one of the greatest solos ever.
 
Last edited:

The Ramones - Pet Sematary.


Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire.
 
Grinspoon - Lost Control
Grinspoon - Better Off Alone
Grinspoon - Hard Act To Follow :):)
 
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
 

Tool-Sober
Is this song really that bad?
 
Dying Breed - Five Finger Death Punch - War Is The Answer

\m/
 
Tool-Sober
Is this song really that bad?

Tool doesn't make bad songs... Asking that question should be a bannable offense. Funny thing is, that was the first song I heard of them many many many years ago.


Sub Dub Micromachine - Pump Up The Blast
 
My first Tool song was Schism


I listen to Sober/schism/Parabola alot. Any other recommendations?
 
I recommend everything... But if you want an idea or their awesomeness is suggest Lateralus, Eulogy, Hooker With A Penis, Push-it(I put a dash because GTP censored it :( ) um.. Bottom, Vicarious, Jambi , 10,000 days (Pt1 and 2) and of coarse Right In Two.. :) I seriously suggest listening to an album all the way through though. In that case it really doesn't matter which one you choose they're all amazing.

Metallica - 2 X 4
 
My first Tool song was Schism


I listen to Sober/schism/Parabola alot. Any other recommendations?


Very catchy. But gets boring when playing it on Guitar Hero.
 
Back