What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,653 views
Very catchy. But gets boring when playing it on Guitar Hero.

Tool is not a band meant for Guitar Hero.. And if they really wanted to put one in they should have picked a better track.. But they were to busy adding terrible songs from other bands.. Yes I mean that.
 
I was listening to this last night
 


Muse - Exogenesis Part II - Cross Pollination
 
Hurt-Rapture
A Perfect Circle-Over
Stone Sour-Made of Scars
Disturbed- Liberate
Jack Johnson- Constellations
Donavon Frankenreiter- On My Mind
Band of Horses- Is There a Ghost
Evans Blue- Kiss the Flag
Audioslave- Like a Stone
 
Last edited:
Those bonus tracks aren't as good as the rest of the album. Slight letdown.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
Kitty at 1:42 is adorable, and 2:19 is just epic. :lol:

Pretty much agree with you. Jump then fall is the only exception.

Chris Brown - Crawl

PS. At 2:19, my head just blew up o.O
 
Last edited:
Lagwagon - Move the Car
 
PS. At 2:19, my head just blew up o.O
Haha, awesome. My eyes exploded when I first saw it :lol:

Those bonus tracks are warming on me, the more I play them the more I like them O.o (on-topic... A Place In This World. I should listen to something else for a change. :scared: )
 
A New Level - Pantera - Official Live: 101 Proof

At the same time trying to do the intro on guitar... it'd sound better if i knew how to tune it to Drop D
 
The Prodigy-Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
 
Now thinking of the goodnight song, for I am very tired. :lol:
 
A bit of nostalgia for me. The first band that made me realize screaming was okay. But they sing so well too, I love the guitar work by Teppei, the lyrics, everything. This is probably my favorite cd, ever... I've played the Illusion of Safety cd out so badly over the years, it sounds good tonight though. :D




I really think they peaked with this cd, not to say their new stuff is bad, this particular cd is amazing IMO.
 
Last edited:
Third Dome by Giuseppe Ottaviani

Wow!
 
Tom Vek - One Horse Race. This song is on Radio Broker in GTA 4.

 
Bersuit Vergarabat - El tiempo no para (Time doesn't stop)
 
Pantera - I'm Broken

Great song to listen to while playing Pro Evo :D
 
^ Cool thing about Pantera, was that their songs were played in SpongeBob. :lol: Seasons 2 & 3 are the best with their songs. Now Spongebob sucks since season 4.
 
Mad Caddies - Backyard
 
Netsky - Smile. Loving the 8-bit style keyboard!

 
Listening to Unexist & Promo: The Missing Chromosome atm.
 
Back