What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,498 comments
  • 1,809,731 views
I had to go and change my pants when I heard this... 👍
 
Modest Mouse - Float On. Like it or not, you "HAVE" to see the music video for it.

 
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Gimme back my bullets
 
Hilltop Hoods-Chris Farely

State of the Art - Good Album.
 
Streetlight Manifesto - Day In, Day Out
 
I've never heard of Streetlight Manifesto before reading some of the posts in this thread, but that's an awesome band. I've been listening to a lot of their songs scattered on Pandora.
 
20 More Miles - Soilwork - Sworn To A Great Divine
 
"One Headlight"/ The Wallflowers

More '90's goodness. :)

Cheers
Jetboy
 
'Good Girls Go Bad' Cobra Starship @ work LoL.
 
"Hear Me Now"/ Framing Hanley

I've grown out of my screamo phase, but occasionally I still find one I really like. 👍




Cheers,
Jetboy
 
 
Taylor Swift - I'm Only Me When I'm With You.

Just can't get enough of Swifty :D
 
Taylor Swift - I'm Only Me When I'm With You.

Just can't get enough of Swifty :D

👍, couldn't agree more. I'm watching the CSI episode she was on :lol:
 
Squirrel Nut Zippers - Just This Side Of Blue
 
Into the late '90s punk rock recently...

Pennywise - Alien
 
Foo Fighters - Wheels


Can't get enough of it.
 
Within Temptation-An Acoustic Night At The Theatre

What an album!
 
Cross The Lips Of Grace - On Our Second Date, I Picker Her Up In A Hearse
 
Demi Lavato :dopey:- La La Land :lol:

Travis Barker remix of 3AM - Eminem
 
Back