What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,635 views
Contour - Shine



I don't usually listen to this sort of stuff but this has really gotten to me, I love the drop at 1:28.
 
Guns N' Roses- November Rain
Mad Season- All Alone
Candlebox- Rain
3 Doors Down- Train
 
Last edited:
Johnny Cash- Hurt
Johnny Cash- Like a Soldier
Johnny Cash- Cry, Cry, Cry
Blake Shelton- Ol' Red
Blake Shelton- I Don't Care
Alan Jackson- It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere
Alan Jackson- It Must Be Love
Brad Paisley- Whiskey Lullaby (feat. Allison Krauss)
George Strait- All My Ex's Live in Texas


Yes, I like country.:nervous:
 
Last edited:
Extreme - More Than Words
 
Mad Season- All Alone
Candlebox- Rain
You're my new hero.

"Stone The Crow"/ Down
"Vote With a Bullet"/ Corrosion of Conformity
"Check My Brain"/ Alice in Chains



Cheers
Jetboy
 
The Libertines - Radio America
 
Fenech Soler - Lies

[YoutubeHD]P0takBpMWtM[/YoutubeHD]

For anyone reading this, you're looking at the song for my next Fanmade GT Intro:)
 
Forty Days - Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere in the Between
 


Sure he's arrogant and cliched but I like this tune.
 
Jet - She's A Genius

Just before I'm about to venture into the land of nod. Goodnight GTP lol
 
Metallica- Harvester of Sorrow
 
Blur - The Universal

​
 
Sixx: A.M. - Pray For Me

New album should be coming soon.
 
Amerika - Rammstein - Reise, Reise
 
Fall Out Boy - Alphadog

haven't listened to much Fall Out Boy but I really dig this song.
 
Fall Out Boy - Alphadog

haven't listened to much Fall Out Boy but I really dig this song.

:scared: You.... Ok? Do you need a dose of some real music there buddy? :)

Antimatter - Holocaust

Fantastic.. I can't get enough of dark ambient on depressing days like these.
 
Killswitch Engage - This Is Absolution
 
:scared: You.... Ok? Do you need a dose of some real music there buddy? :)

Dude, I live in Japan. I am so far away from real music that the light leaving real music won't reach for a number of years.
 
Dude, I live in Japan. I am so far away from real music that the light leaving real music won't reach for a number of years.

That just made my day. Thank you! :)



Coal Chamber - Friend
Coal Chamber - Rowboat
Coal Chamber - Drove
Coal Chamber - Empty Jar

Dez is sooo amazing... Sadly he keeps his Chamber days in the shadows because that was some of the best music of the 90's. This CD is a lyrical masterpiece if you ever need to get rid of some steam.
 
The Who- Who Are You
Default- Wasting My Time
Damageplan- Cold Blooded
Dredg- Catch Without Arms
Evans Blue- Say It
Evans Blue- Fear
Avenged Sevenfold- Beast and the Harlot
Avenged Sevenfold- Burn It Down
Avenged Sevenfold- Blinded in Chains
Lacuna Coil- Survive
Lacuna Coil- I Won't Tell You
Lacuna Coil- Not Enough
 
Last edited:
Back