What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,555 views
Again...



The outro breakdown to this song seriously gives me goosebumps.(4:19) I wish I was there!
 
Last edited:
"Oblivion"/ Mastodon

"In a Gadda Da Vida"/ Slayer

Yeah I didn't see the Slayer coming either. Kicks major tail though. 👍



Edit: While I'm on my kick.

"Criminally Insane Remix"/ Slayer



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Last edited:
The song is Oblivion not Crack the Skye. ;)

Masters of Reality - Ballad of Jody Frosty
 
Dashboard Confessionals - Don't Wait

Got my new headphones today. Sony V6. 👍

Dude, I live in Japan. I am so far away from real music that the light leaving real music won't reach for a number of years.
I don't care what the snobs think. Classical, rock, country, jazz, etc., etc., etc., I still enjoy pop music, too. As far as quality Japanese music go, here's my holy trinity: The Blue Hearts, Mr. Children(especially 'Shinkai'), Blankey Jet City. ;)
 
I'm so Sick- Flyleaf
Haven't heard this one in a while, forgot how much I like listening to it, still sucks on Rock Band though
 
Beach Towel (I:Cube Cosmix Marathon Remix) - Karma
 
Dashboard Confessionals - Don't Wait

Got my new headphones today. Sony V6. 👍


I don't care what the snobs think. Classical, rock, country, jazz, etc., etc., etc., I still enjoy pop music, too. As far as quality Japanese music go, here's my holy trinity: The Blue Hearts, Mr. Children(especially 'Shinkai'), Blankey Jet City. ;)

I see and raise you Oda Kazumasa, Onmyouza, Maximum the Hormone, Stereopony, Onitsuka Chihiro, and Fukuhara Miho.
 
Beck ~ E-Pro
I see and raise you Oda Kazumasa, Onmyouza, Maximum the Hormone, Stereopony, Onitsuka Chihiro, and Fukuhara Miho.
As you can tell from my selection, I'd be lost after the 90's. I don't know what you just said, Speedy. :lol:
 
Marvin Gaye- What's Going On
Marvin Gaye- Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
Marvin Gaye- Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
Marvin Gaye- Ain't That Peculiar
Marvin Gaye- I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Marvin Gaye- I Want You


I wish people would still make music like he did.
 
Last edited:
What do you get when you combine a Reggae-style Led Zeppelin tribute band with an Elvis impersonator?

A damn good band.

Dread Zeppelin - "Nobody's Fault But Mine/Whole Lotta Love"

 
Two remixes of the Klaxons "Gravity's Rainbow":


Van She Remix:
[YOUTUBEHQ]UoYGH5KfGsc[/YOUTUBEHQ]

Soulwax Remix:
[YOUTUBEHQ]LgUJzFjT22I[/YOUTUBEHQ]
 
Last edited:

:onepersonmoshpit:


How exactly does that work? Do you just run around in circles hitting yourself?

U2- Dirty Day
Queens of the Stone Age- The Blood Is Love
The Parlor Mob- My Favorite Heart to Break
Toby Keith- Too Far This Time
AC/DC- Kissin' Dynamite
Evanescence- Cloud Nine
Eagles- The Best of My Love
Apocalyptica- Hope Vol. 2 (Feat. Matthias Sayer)
Alabama- Love in the First Degree
Lynyrd Skynyrd- One in the Sun
 
Last edited:
"Love Removal Machine"/ The Cult
"Rocket Man"/ Elton John
"Halos Of The Sun"/ Fuel



Cheers
Jetboy
 
How exactly does that work? Do you just run around in circles hitting yourself?

If I told you I would have to kill you.


Sub Dub Micromachine - Pump Up the Blast
 
Mr. Lif Feat. Edan - Get Wise '91
 
Temple of the Dog- Say Hello 2 Heaven
Led Zeppelin- I Can't Quit You Baby
Led Zeppelin- South Bound Saurez
Dredg- Bug Eyes
Dredg- Lechium
Dredg- Ireland
Dredg- Long Days and Vague Clues
Dredg- Of the Room
Black Label Society- Black Mass Reverends

Can you spot the one that doesn't fit?:p
 
Last edited:
Can you spot the one that doesn't fit?:p

Temple? Their grunge everything else is... well not.



Silent Civilian - Funeral

The intro kidnaps and then rapes your ears and won't ever give them back.

:onemanmoshpit:
 
"Painfull (Morphium Mix)"/ Sin

So, so sick in V-Rally 2.




Cheers
Jetboy
 


Is 2 guitars not enough for you? Do you need to add another just because?

Well the one and only Hetfield joined MH to play the best bit of thrash to come out within the last 10 year. :D

EDIT: Wrote trash instead of thrash.. XD
 
Even though I have the purpose of this thread in my sig, I don't update it EVERY time a new song gets stuck in my head.

For right now it's...

"Heaven Knows" By T-Square
 
"Walk"-Pantera, in tribute to Dimebag Darrell, for today marks the fifth anniversary of his murder.
 
Back