What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,539 views
I am listening 'Killing in the name of' - Rage Against The Machine

It's a topical song in the UK at the moment.
 
Noisses - End Of



This with speakers turned up full is amazing. I really like the drop at 1:10, definately one of the better Dubstep songs I've listened too lately, I'm still trying to figure out why people love this stuff.
 
The End Of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

 
Gamma Ray - Strangers In the Night
Gamma Ray - Abyss of the Void
Flaw - Whole
Gojira - The Link
Black Label Society - Nothing's the Same
311 - Do You Right
Corrosion of Conformity - King of the Rotten
Metallica - Fade to Black (Live)
Nightrage - Shed the Blood
Black Label Society - America the Beautiful

Some serious genre skipping.
 
DevilDriver - Pray For Villains
Evergrey - Broken Wings
Evergrey - Blinded
Evergrey - For Every Tear That Falls
Fireball Ministry - Guts
Five Finger Death Punch - Burn It Down
Five Finger Death Punch - War Is The Answer
Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
Scars on Broadway - Funny
Them Crooked Vultures - Dead End Friends
Wolfmother - Pleased to Meet You

Cheers, Cougar23
 
Brad Paisley- Welcome to the Future
Brad Paisley- He Didn't Have to Be
Pink Floyd- Wish You were Here
 
Last edited:
Muse Stockholm Syndrome (Live at Wembley)
 
Mastodon - Siberian Divide

followed by...

Silversun Pickups - The Royal We





;)
 
Radiohead - Wonderwall
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
 
"Stigma"/ Noisia

I must go drive :D

Cheers
Jetboy
 
"The Serpentine Offering"-Dimmu Borgir

(Through earbuds, volume cranked up to a level that'll probably damage my hearing in order to drown out the sounds of my 8-year old half brother and 6-year old half sister fighting...yet again.)
 
"The Serpentine Offering"-Dimmu Borgir

(Through earbuds, volume cranked up to a level that'll probably damage my hearing in order to drown out the sounds of my 8-year old half brother and 6-year old half sister fighting...yet again.)
For some reason a few of my friends thinks a part of the beginning sounds like the Imperial March from Star Wars. :lol: :cheers: Good pick, I've used it for similar purposes.


Currently
"A Farewell To Arms"/ Machine Head


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
What you want - The Roots featuring Jaguar

been searching for this tune for ages and finally found it on Grooveshark (a brilliant music streaming site).
 
What you want - The Roots featuring Jaguar

been searching for this tune for ages and finally found it on Grooveshark (a brilliant music streaming site).
Thanks for that. I finally found the song I was looking for, not live. :lol:


Currently
"The Glass Prison"/ Dream Theater



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Greenday Vs. Oasis - Wonderwall Boulevard (MTV Mashup)
Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver (Dio Cover)
Skid Row - 18 and Life

Cheers, Cougar23
 
Rush- Subdivisions
 
I Killed the Prom Queen - Say Goodbye and Columbian Necktie
 
Streetlight Manifesto - Day In Day Out



Normal Service is Resumed. I love this song so much.
​
 
A lot of Killswitch today: Mostly "My Last Serenade". :D



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Early-day Killswitch kick is over.

"Deliver Us From Evil"/ Bullet For My Valentine

Next up
"Beg For Me"/ Korn


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Rammstein- Rammlied
Rammstein- Ich to dir weh
Rammstein- Waidmanns Heil
Rammstein- Haifisch
Rammstein- B********


Loving their new album.👍
 
AFI used to be so good. :lol:


Strung out, so good!
 


Rest of the album is pretty awesome, too.
 
Enigma - Mea Culpa - MCMXC a.D. (1991)

Freakin magic is what Enigma's music is...
 
Back