What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,543 views
My Own Hell - Five Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer
 
I wish they never parted ways. Beloved was a seriously talented band. I've worn their "Failure on" cd out a couple times. This cd was groundbreaking, for me anyways. Such a good clean singing voice, their drummer does all the other vocals, which are honestly much better than some bands lead. Too bad, never going to find out what they would have ended up as.

(No idea who this guy is, his video just had better sound.)


 
Muse - Apocalypse please
 
Hot Chip - One Life Stand
 
Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue

Nothing touches the 80's.

Or 60's or 70's if you happen to be old as dirt. :lol:
 
Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Losing My Religion (R.E.M)
Scars on Broadway - Funny
 
The Clash - London's Burning
 
Hospital Podcast with London Elektricity ep. 102


Noisses - End Of



This with speakers turned up full is amazing. I really like the drop at 1:10, definately one of the better Dubstep songs I've listened too lately, I'm still trying to figure out why people love this stuff.




I wish I could tell you. I enjoy me some dubstep, but every song sounds exactly the same. After a few songs, i really need a change.
 
I wish I could tell you. I enjoy me some dubstep, but every song sounds exactly the same. After a few songs, i really need a change.

Agreed. I don't mind it much but I keep thinking every song I hear is the same. I definately couldn't make it regular listening. Streetlight Manifesto however, I could.

Streetlight Manifesto - Giving Up, Giving In


​
 
Sybreed - Isolate

Black River - Negative


Sybreed is quickly becoming one of my most played bands.. The more I listen to more addicted I get to them.. I think it might be a drug.
 
Millencolin - Fingers Crossed

​




The video is from the 2003 Big Day Out. Man, I wish I was there at the Adelaide leg.
 
Killswitch Engage- The End of Heartache
Alice Cooper- No More Nice Guy
Queen- We Will Rock You
Sparzanza- Self Medication
Sparzanza- Chasing the Dragon
The Veer Union- Seasons
 
Last edited:
They Might Be Giants - Empty Bottle Blues



Not their video, but it's what comes up when searching YouTube, and it's the right tune. 👍
 
Sub Focus - Could This Be Real


A brilliant dnb track although you wouldn't guess it was dnb from the first minute...
 
Muse - Starlight
 
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter.

:drool:
 
This is a bit gay but damn...

Alicia Keys - Empire state of mind (part2) @full volume. Shiverz! :)
 
This is a bit gay but damn...

Alicia Keys - Empire state of mind (part2) @full volume. Shiverz! :)

Why would listening to Alicia Keys be gay?
 
Back