What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,535 views
The Bloody Beetroots + Steve Aoki-Warp 1.9
 
The Bloody Beetroots + Steve Aoki-Warp 1.9

Haha, so you did end up getting that song 👍. Great song that, Darshin introduced me to it :sly:.
 
James Taylor - Sweet Baby James(live)
 
The Streets - Turn The Page
Original Pirate Material
 

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine.


Scorpions - Still Loving You.
 
Everlong - Foo Fighters
 
DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames :dopey:
 
BTBAM - Territory (Sepultura)


BTBAM - Change (Blind Melon)

BTBAM - The Day I Tried To live (Soundgarden)

Anatomy Of is such a great CD, I mean, I'd never have listened to most of the songs on the album if BTBAM had not covered them. And I found Earth Crisis because of this album, so another plus.
 
Blessed, Stress Relief and The Blues at The Bar by me under the alias, J.B. Aihara. Yes, I am listening to my own work.
 
Rush- Spirit of Radio
 
Scientist - Your Teeth In My Neck
 
Eagles - How Long
 
Beth Hart - Leave the light on (live @ paradiso, amsterdam)

*goosebumps*

 
Avenged Sevenfold- Avenged Sevenfold(whole album)
 
Good on you Justin. 👍

I'm listening to...

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions
(hed) p.e. - Raise Hell
(hed) p.e. - Feel Good Feat. Serj Tankian and Morgan Lander
Dry Kill Logic - Rot
 
Iron Maiden - Two Minutes To Midnight

Airbourne - Diamond In The Rough
 
Rush- Red Barchetta
 
"Discipline"/ NIN



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Back