What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,522 views
Black Label Society - Rust

This is the best song in the history of music.
 
Dio- Holy Diver
Lit- My Own Worst Enemy
 
Millencolin - Man or Mouse

​
 

Warpaint - Elephants. Different but awesome.
 
Jamiroquai - Black Devil Car

EDIT: Rammstein - Sonne (Volkerball Live version)
 
Last edited:
Five Finger Death Punch - Walk Away
Five Finger Death Punch - Bulletproof

Cheers, Cougar23
 
The Killers - When You Were Young
 
Staind- For You
Sublime- What I Got
 
Amplive - Video Tapez ft Del The Funky Homosapien

Radiohead meets hip hop producer = so much win.

 
Propagandhi - Anti Manifesto


Goldfinger - If Only
 
Is that the song on what.....??????
What's Pinks? :dunce:

I have no idea what hes talking about, but I doubt it.. The album was released only a few months ago.


Arkaea - Break the Silence
 
Amplive - Video Tapez ft Del The Funky Homosapien

Radiohead meets hip hop producer = so much win.



Ditto! HellaFlush III. I love this song so much, epic beat.
 
Last edited:
Greenskeepers - Lotion




Greenskeepers - Man In The House

 
"You're gonna go far kid" by The Offspring, from their last album.


In fact, after listening to this song I decided to listen the whole album again, it's a good one. I remember I bought the CD at a Virgin store at Berlin's Banhoff...ahhhh...those days...
 
Been listening to Mr. Wylde for a few hours...











Music porn spam... :)



One more :)
 
Last edited:
Some guy in the library using a PC. He's wearing headphones but singing along (badly) every now and then.

:grumpy:
 
Some guy in the library using a PC. He's wearing headphones but singing along (badly) every now and then.

:grumpy:

The guy that then moves his arms up and down rapidly, and who was in that youtube episode of South Park?
 
Back