What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,464 views
Gomez - Buena Vista
 
"Darkness Fall"/ Killswitch Engage


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Appears to be a great week for finding lost songs as I discover yet another one thats eluded me:


Plummet - Cherish The Day (Xquizit DJ X Remix)
 
Last edited:
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (One of the best songs I've ever heard by one of the [I think] best bands.)
 
Linkin Park - No More Sorrow
 
"Nightmare"/ Dry Kill Logic
First song featured in this very fitting video. ;)


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
The 'Bayonetta Accolades' video on Gamespot... brilliance!
 
Bad Brains - I and I Survive

listeningto.jpg
 
Hard To Explain - The Strokes
 
Modest Mouse- Blame It on the Tetons
 
Mistabishi - Talk me down
 
Rammstein - Amour

Epic Song:tup:
 
Data - J'aime pas l'art
 
Jamie Cullum -Lover, You Should've Come Over
 
Eminem - Dream On (Aerosmith)

One of, if not the only rap song I like. :lol:

Cheers, Cougar23
 
One Life Stand - Hot Chip
 
I'm listening to this, I don't know what it is about this tune but I seem to listen to it quite alot.

Matias Aguayo - Well
 

Love this album.
 
^ Theres nothing there mate.

If you are linking to YouTube then click "Go Advanced" then after you click the YouTube icon insert the part after the = inbetween the boxes. It would look something like this WZ7TO2-0ZvM 👍

Here's a video by one of my favourite guitar based bands, I stopped following them after Max left.

Sepultura - Refuse / Resist
 
Last edited:
Your video is not working ^^^^

Bet I can kick your ass. :lol: I doubt anyone likes this stuff, it keeps getting stuck in my head though.
 
Haha, I bet you couldn't :sly:

I wouldn't exactly rush out to buy any music like that, but, I don't mind listening to it. Its like cheerful and sad at the same time :dopey:

I don't know why my video wasn't working, try this one instead, so much for my advice to dylansan I can't even put the next video up properly :ouch:



ViviD- 69 II

Japanese Visual Kei band

Has that been used in a film or computer game? It sounds very familiar
 
Last edited:
maximumattack: I am not sure. But I will have a look and see, you are right. It does sound like a soundtrack to something. I'll check it out.
 
Back