What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,513 views
A Skylit Drive - Drown The City
Agraceful - The Great I Am
Brides - Velvet Ground
Confide - City to City
" " - The Bigger Picture
Oceana - Mindless Mindless
 
Celldweller - Solaris
 
Paloma Faith - Upside Down

Live version:


Just found 'Paloma Faith', sounding good so far :)
 
Johnny Hiland - "Call Me The Breeze"

[YOUTUBEHD]BXuu6jhME58[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Gwar - The Salaminizer

Gwar - Sick of You
 
The Fratellis - Henrietta

the-fratellis-costello-music.jpg
 
Foreigner - Double Vision
 
System of a Down - Sugar
 
Jay-Z feat Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind

Great song.
 
"One Love"-Bob Marley & the Wailers

Another great song, and I happen to be wearing a Marley t-shirt as well.
 
Sam Spence - Round Up
 
Here's one that I've been trying to find for what felt like an eternity:

Fab - Inside Out

[YOUTUBEHQ]djtw5BYcK8Q[/YOUTUBEHQ]

I recommend anybody who loves house music to check this and many other great songs from CAPP records, they have excellent tunes:tup:
 
Last edited:
Los Calzones - Yo quiero morirme acá (I wanna die here)
 
Squarepusher - UFOs over Leytonstone
 
Disturbed - Perfect Insanity
Disturbed - Land Of Confusion

Cheers, Cougar23
 
Not technically a song, but

Russell Peters - Red, White, & Brown
 
Pink Floyd - One Of These Days
 
Clipse - Footsteps & Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming
 
It's true, at one time they didn't make stupid music to make it on the radio and MTV.



^ :lol: reminds me of elementary school. :lol: ^
 
Nice ones LSX, I've got all their stuff.


Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now CD
 
Devil's Haircut - Beck
 
Johnny Hiland - Ernie Ball Music Man Booth NAMM 2010

No more PRS! Awesome!

 
Muse- Resistance
Muse- Uprising
 
Back