What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,513 views
Refound this today, an hit from the last decade

Freestylers - Push Up


:dopey:
 
The White Stripes- You Don't Know What Love Is(You Just Do As You're Told)
The White Stripes- Conquest
The Raconteurs- Store Bought Bones
 
System Of A Down - Innervision
System Of A Down - Bubbles
System Of A Down - Boom!
System Of A Down - Nuguns
System Of A Down - Bounce
System Of A Down - Atwa

Armanian Music Fest :D:tup:
 
Last edited:
Guns 'n Roses - November Rain :cool:
 
Bright Eyes - If the Brakeman Turns My Way
 

I'm lovin' this. It sounds awesome in my car.
 
System Of A Down - Innervision
System Of A Down - Bubbles
System Of A Down - Boom!
System Of A Down - Nuguns
System Of A Down - Bounce
System Of A Down - Atwa

Armanian Music Fest :D:tup:

First time listening to them? :p

ABBA - Dancing queen
 
Megadeth - Mechanix



The songs speed... Its raw trashness.. That bass drum is kicking the **** out of my house.
 
Le Principle - The Music



Quite possibly the best House song I've come across. Has a retro vibe to it.
 
First time listening to them? :p

Nope. I'm just getting back into them. :D I've been listening to them since I was about ten :lol:

And to contribute to this thread...

Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Led Zeppelin - Dazed & Confused

Cheers, Cougar23
 
I'm listening to this album:

31qzymge8rlsl500aa2801.jpg


Slapstick my favorite ska-core/ska-punk band.
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Parallel Universe
Pantera - Walk
Mudvayne - Happy?
Mastodon - Blood And Thunder

Bit of a mix right now.

Cheers, Cougar23
 
If watching the Zidane Headbutt video repeatedly counts, Rammstein - Du Hast.
 
Lollipop Lust Kill - Kill Greedy


I WANT YOU DIEE!! I AM KILL GREEDY!! DIE!!!! I WANT YOU TO DIEE!!!

This song is like heroin for my ears.
 
Adam Freeland - Borderline.

Has a real 80's feel to it and I love it. :D
 
David Bowie - Hang On To Yourself

David%20Bowie%20ziggy.jpg
 
Muse - Hullabaloo Soundtrack (Album)
 
On a similar note.

Muse United States of Eurasia
 
Since posting the full album seems to be the cool thing to do...

cd-cover.jpg


Superjoint Ritual - A Lethal Dose of American Hatred.

Awesome album, nice and brutal with some very awesome rhythms. Just like Phil's Pantera days.
 
Back