What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,809,035 views
The Pogues & Kirsty Maccoll - Miss Otis Regrets/ Just one of those things

​
 
^^^Great find:tup:

I hope You like this one too:




:sly:
 
Diane Birch- Rewind

Two Door Cinema Club- Undercover Martyn

Arcade Fire-The Suburbs

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Wet Sand
 
Diane Birch- Rewind
Two Door Cinema Club- Undercover Martyn
Arcade Fire-The Suburbs
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Wet Sand

What's it sound like all together?? :lol:

Got me listening to:

astrodude91
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Wet Sand
 
Wooo - it's that time of year again.


 
Last edited:
Anyone into indie music as much as I do? I'm thinking about making a thread dedicated to indie music.

Anyways, can't sleep, so the iPod gets some work in.

Port O'Brien- I Woke Up Today

If you haven't already figured it out, I really like this next band:

Two Door Cinema Club- Something Good Can Work

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Breaking The Girl
 
Last edited:
Counting Crows- Omaha

With the exception of Accidentally in Love (which to me was a little bit overproduced) I am a great fan of their music. Also in the filmclip prepare for some nice short piano accordian solos :p​
 
"Wichita Lineman" has been described as the first existential country song. It's still powerful even after 40 years. Here, Glen Campbell sits down with the Stone Temple Pilots for a heartfelt rendition of the song. And dig Glen's Danelectro Longhorn baritone guitar. That's 1960s cool.
 
30 Seconds to Mars - Edge of the earth

Saybia - Empty Stairs
​
 


Fairly well done, I must admit. :lol:
 
Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love Missile F1-11



Try so hard to find the beat only.​
 
Crow, I saw Joe Walsh do "Funk #49" live back in 2008 when the Eagles came to Houston.

More Indie rock and some other stuff coming out my speakers.

This is a band from Austin that I've been listening to:

Heartless Bastards- Sway

Support your local music scene!!!!

Arcade Fire- Intervention

Mumford And Sons- Little Lion Man

This is a song about my favorite time in the morning:
U2- Twilight
 
Great song,Great video:




Look how good it can be only with a piano:scared: :


 
Big D and the Kids Table - Raw Revolution

51cB9ZOYFxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
 
Radiohead - Videotape (In Rainbows)
 
This would be an appropriate song to post over the GT5 section:idea:

But it's one of my favourite songs from "Strange Days"-great movie btw-Original Soundtrack,right alongside with "Selling Jesus" which I posted a few pages back:


 
Amon Tobin - Ruthless (Reprise)

Excellent choice 👍

I'm on a 1990s dance marathon at the minute and have just had this on;



:D
 
im currently listening to "no one knows" by queens of the sone age... its off one of their greatest albums, Songs for the Deaf.
 
Let's hear Jeremy's Clarkson favourite song?





Although I personally like this one better:


or this:


or even this:

 
Last edited:
Back