What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,051 views
I'm loving this girl right now!

Diane Birch- Fools

I really need to buy the rest of her album!
 
All That Remains - Six
 
Revisiting the good old Korn and System Of A Down albums. Currently listening to Mr Jack - System Of A Down :D
 
I'm in a Blues mood:





:)
 
CKY-Deceit Is Striking Gold
Led Zeppelin- Bon-Y-Aur Stomp
Wolfmother- Cosmic Egg
 
Last edited:
Bright Eyes - Cleanse Song

​
 
ELO

Last train to London

 
Cold Wind Blows- Eminem

Recovery is a great album
 
Space Bound - Eminem - Recovery

...Wow

^haha didn't even see that
 
Was listening to the coverage of Muse's Glastonbury performance. :)
 
Beasty Boys - Paul's Boutique

Probably been 10 years since I've listened to it.
 
^^^nice

Check this one out it's one of my favourites:





 
Ocean Colour Scene - North Atlantic Drift(live)
 
Coldplay - Parachutes
Wow, it's a short song. By the time I fini- wait, already done...
now the Scientist, by.. Coldplay...
 
Lagwagon - Stokin' the Neighbors

Lagwagon+-+Trashed-1994.jpg
 
Lovin' it ft Joe Scudda - Little Brother.

Rather dope, if one is in the mood for it.

And my sub is blowing a gale. :D
 
Apologies in advance, I'll probably be posting the entire Glastonbury set over the next couple of days :)


 
Last edited:
Back