What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,186 views
Right now I'm going between Arcade Fire - The Suburbs, TV on the Radio - Dear Science and MGMT - Congratulations.
 
The Partridge Family -- I Think I Love You
 
Punch Brothers - Packt Like Sardines in a Crush'd Tin Box

​
 
last weekend i´ve borowed the car from my brother and went to a friend.. this was on the radio
​
 
Lykke Li - Little Bit (AutoErotique Bootleg Remix)

​


I just adore this song... 👍
 
Sublime - Scarlet Begonias



I love how it's getting more like summer weather and 40oz to freedom is the perfect album for it.​
 


The Rain-Calvin Harris, im useing this video because this is where i first heard it :) and it GTP! I like to listen to Dance, Dub, Glitch, and techno Groove music (like modern disco-ish) when i race.
 
Aether - Makeshift Sanctuary



I don't normally post this much in a single day but this beat is so worth a mention.​
 
Last edited:
Bright Eyes - The People's Key (album)

​
 
Gale Garnett, Sleep You Now.
 
PJ Harvey - Let England Shake (Andrew Marr Show)

​
 

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are.
 
Last edited:
Mr Crowley - Ozzy/Sabbath
 
Noisecontrollers - Addictive Fantasy

​
 
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

​
 
Bleeding Through-Drag Me To The Ocean

Hey, how are guys putting up the youtube viewer in your posts? I've tried a couple different ways to no avail. Yeah, yeah, I know...everybody and their brother can do it...I'm a late bloomer, leave me alone. lol
 
Bleeding Through-Drag Me To The Ocean

Hey, how are guys putting up the youtube viewer in your posts? I've tried a couple different ways to no avail. Yeah, yeah, I know...everybody and their brother can do it...I'm a late bloomer, leave me alone. lol

You do this:

[*youtube]zfder567gh[/youtube*] (without the *'s)

You only have to include what comes after the "=" sign, not the whole Youtube address.

Like so...

Bon Iver - The Wolves (part I and II)






;)
 
Back