What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,164 views
Linda Martini - Casa Ocupada
 
There could be a language warning, I dont actually know, but lets put one in to be safe.

 
Green Onions, Booker T. and the MG's.
 
Today we have filled our Spotify tracklist with pretty much everything Iggy Pop has ever done.
 
listening to the entire album... 👍
Dash Berlin - The New Daylight

pwkqz7t1fladrqvh2a.jpg
 
artist: Limewax
song: One of Them
genre: Drum n' Bass



(Don't mind the cheesy Assassin's Creed placeholder picture. The song is BRILLIANT for the genre. Promise.)
 
ATB - 9PM (Till I Come)

​
 
"You Gotta Have Love in Your Heart", The Four Tops & The Supremes.
 
Millencolin - Diznee Time

​
 
Anberlin - We Owe This to Ourselves
 
Only been able to listen to Bright Eyes and Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band today, nothing else felt quite right... Here's one of my favourites from "Digital Ash In a Digital Urn":


Bright Eyes - Ship In a Bottle

​
 
Des Ark - My Saddle Is Waitin'
​
 




I'm obsessed over these guys right now. Noah and the Whale.
 
Last edited:
Back