What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,430 views
The Bouncing Souls - Sing Along Forever

Continuing the B3:T theme. 👍
 
Witchcraft -Pendulum

Great song in my opinion, this includes the Rob Swore drumstep mix.
 
The Fall - Free Range


The Fall - LA

​
 
Parkway Drive - Idols and Anchors
 
I'm listening to Phase I of Voyage 34 by Porcupine Tree.
 
Everything Is Made In China - Sleepwalking

​
 
Richard Thompson - Dad's Gonna Kill Me



i heard it on Sons Of Anarchy, what a great show and song!
 
Need 4 Speed: High Stakes - Paradigm Shifter
 
Easy Star All-Stars - Airbag (Radiohead cover)

 
Lil Wayne - 6'7'

Annoying, that is the only word I can us to describe it, annoying.
 
源屋 feat. Motoko - Stasis (DJ-Technetium Remix)

​
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
 


A nice "marriage" between Final Fantasy footage and music.;)
 
Just finished watching this:



I seriously can't get enough of Best Coast!
 
Hammock - Breathturn

​
 
Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers

Stunning song
 
Yes, still going. A tribute to an absolutely epic game.

Motion City Soundtrack - My Favourite Accident

+1 to it being an epic soundtrack, this is one thing I give EA credit to.

Yellowcard - Breathing

Just to keep it going.
 
Back