What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,419 views
NOFX - The Brews




Oi! Oi! Oi!​
 
Harbringer - The Human Abstract - Nocturne

:eek:
 
William Tell Overture, with Taiko Drumming over it.....
 
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell

Featuring the late great Ronnie James Dio

 
As The Stars Fall - From Another Time



No idea what's going on in this hipster BS video, y u so complex hipsters?​
 
Death From Above 1979- Do It 93!

 
Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise.


Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf


I'd post more but I can't remember all the songs I've heard by them. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Bad Religion - What Can You Do?



I love this one for the classic punk circa 1979-kinda sound.​
 
This is creepy, I just came into this thread to post Do What You Want from Suffer.

Bad Religion - Do What You Want

​
 
Yellow - ミクパ♪ ver.

I'm so happy that they performed it there
 
Lupe Fiasco's new album, Lasers. Don't think it has as much impact as his first two albums but not bad.
 
Lupe Fiasco's new album, Lasers. Don't think it has as much impact as his first two albums but not bad.

Well, it was a love hate relationship with him and the album but
Speaking about the album with the Chicago Sun-Times, Fiasco has stated: "Lasers is a great album. I'm actually happy with the record. I feel I got to say what I wanted even with -- It doesn't make up for what it took to get through it. It's still being argued and debated upon. ... The climate of this record was very weird, in some instances surreal. I became very abstract. I had to create this commercial art that appeases the corporate side. I had to acquiesce to certain forces. Hopefully within that I snuck in some things I actually wanted to say any way I can."[12] In an interview with The Guardian, Fiasco has expressed that during the recording process of the album he has dealt with depression and suicidal thoughts: "It was mentally destructive. I say it with a certain laissez-faire now because I'm past it [...]. I was super-depressed, lightly suicidal, at moments medium suicidal – and if not suicidal, willing to just walk away from it all completely."[13]
 
The Strokes-Machu Picchu
-Two Kinds Of Happiness
What an awesome song. The Strokes are properly back.



 
edIT - LTLP
Something that isn't Rock or Coldplay :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Liszt - La Campanella, performed by Yundi Li 👍
 
Back