What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,511 views
gayflag.gif


 
*Baby*
inb4hatercomments...

Tbh I think people should stop hating on him. I'm sure his voice is a bit lower now. And anything acoustic is better than the original crap :yuck:
inb4morehatercomments...
 
Come on, Justin Bieber, how can you like that little...
 
​



No hate here just Joy...;):)
 
I love and I mean absolutley love the Beatles, but that song is awful. It's the Beatles when they decided to make some awful music without any substance.
 
I love and I mean absolutley love the Beatles, but that song is awful. It's the Beatles when they decided to make some awful music without any substance.


I'm going to listen to it all night long...but I've good reasons for it:

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/index.html


;)


...but I actually like the song(as, pretty much, anything made by the Beatles)...and if everyone starts posting about the music others post and they don't like...:scared:

​


:p

Someone had just posted a Justin Bieber song for Christ's sake
 
:grumpy:

Ive been taking all the good stuff out! Mettalica, Megadeth, Ozzy, etc



 
Last edited:
Someone had just posted a Justin Bieber song for Christ's sake

I'm just pretending those posts don't exist.
 
@Horde:

Those links aren't working.

:p

Fixed! Thanks:D


Damn youtube:grumpy:




Something i dont listen in a few years! Raggie punk Metal - Dub War



 
Last edited:
I love and I mean absolutley love the Beatles, but that song is awful. It's the Beatles when they decided to make some awful music without any substance.
This isn't true. If you watched the movie Yellow Submarine you would know.

 
Last edited:
This:



Found them recently. Really liking it!
 
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Too lazy to find a video.
 
Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember

Today could be depending on who DT's new drummer is :scared:
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Simple Man

 
Back