What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,511 views
chu chu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nurururerorero - Maximum The Hormone

Beloved Shanghai Girl - SOUND HOLIC


Innocent Key: Gensou Sweets ☆ (The Chorus is so addictive)
 
Last edited:
Monsters of Folk - Slow Down Jo

​
 
First Flash of Freedom, Tom Petty

I'm listening to it... Again
 
WARNING:

Very explicit lyrics.







​
 
The Bronx - Strobe Life



Amazing song.​
 
WARNING:

Very explicit lyrics.







​




:lol: Priceless hehe! I used to hear that like 14 or 15 years ago! Good choise:D!

You fogot these ones;)!


 
Last edited:
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues

 
Last edited:
Pink Floyd

One of These Days

 
Ali Project - Seishōjo Ryōiki (聖少女領域)

Attached to a Blazblue CS combo vid. :)


Big Life - Cry


Ryoko Shinohara - Itoshisa to Setsunasa to Kokoro Zuyosa to


Nobodyknows+ - Hero's Come Back
 
The Mynabirds - Let the Record Go

​
 
 
Chickenfoot-Chickenfoot-471959.jpg
 
After all these years, I finally found this song :D

 
Back