What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,487 views
Unknown Artist - Moon Over the Castle 8-Bit
 

I like this song, the movie was great also. ^

Now this one is just awesome:



For the LULZ:

 
...And he of the eclectic music tastes is back

This is a good, good version, from the days when Lanegan was involved with the band​
 
Yuzo Koshiro - Fun-Loving Spirit
 
The best guitarrist alive?! Ladies and Gentleman, Mr Steve Vai👍





 
Last edited:


They just came out with the new album!:dopey:
 
Mariachi el Bronx - Cell Mates



Light-up suits!​
 
A Perfect Circle - Weak & Powerless [Lohner Mix]
 
A little catchy tune from Little Big Planet from the Mexico land.

 
The Libertines - What Became of The Likely Lads

​
 
Unknown Artist - Kiss the Rain Violin Instrumental

 
A little catchy tune from Little Big Planet from the Mexico land.



That takes me way back to the 2 and a half years I spent on that game, I mastered creating cars on that game.
 

Amanda Palmer cover of Radiohead's Exit Music (For a Film). Great track.​
 
Back