What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,402 views
Qemists - S.W.A.G. (Feat. Zoe Devlin Love)
 
Blue Oyster Cult

Don't Fear the Reaper (live version)

 


Saw them live on Friday, they were amazing :)
 
I believe you're all probably somewhat familiar with this;
 
​



Just because it is! ;)
 
Open in two windows, start one at 0:30 and one at 0:00. :drool:
 
Sublime - Same in the End

​
 
Powerglove Total Pwnage
 
Edoardo Bennato & Gianna Nannini - Un'estate italiana

 
ClairS - Connect, followed by Kalafina - Magia
 
Who doesn't know about the Fhqwhgads?




It's not hard.
 
This one's much better :dopey:
 
Just finished listening to this:



One of my all time favorite pieces of music.
 
Last edited:
I think I almost sung this song correctly while still managing to breath.



A polka medley of:

  • "Loser" by Beck,
  • "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots,
  • "All I Wanna Do" by Sheryl Crow,
  • "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails,
  • "Bang and Blame" by R.E.M.,
  • "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette,
  • "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by The Smashing Pumpkins,
  • "My Friends" by Red Hot Chili Peppers,
  • "I'll Stick Around" by Foo Fighters,
  • "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden, and
  • "Basket Case" by Green Day
with new music by "Weird Al" Yankovic
 
Albuquerque is better :p
 
Steven Wilson - Insurgentes
 
Back