What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,397 views
Does anyone remember this song from the funny movie Wet Hot American Summer?

 
deadmau5- For Lack of a Better Name (Whole album)

Starting to listen to a little more electronic music, surprisingly relaxing.
 
I haven't got the game But I what an astonishing Song

 

Should win a goddamn Emmy. I'm not even joking.​
 
Klaas - How Does it Feel



deadmau5- For Lack of a Better Name (Whole album)

Starting to listen to a little more electronic music, surprisingly relaxing.

Yeah, deadmau5 makes good music too. I've got loads of songs from the album 4x4=12.
 
Kaiser Chiefs - Little Shocks



First time I've really enjoyed new work by the Kaiser Chiefs since their first album.​
 
The song Korosu No List on Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. No clue who made the song.
 
Bad Religion - Big Bang



The song which got me hooked on this great band.​
 
Foo Fighters - My Hero

 


Black Metal - Riffs meet Punk 'n' Roll

TOTAL EPICNESS! :D
 
Hirano Aya - CHA LA!!!! HEAD CHA LA!!!!!!

SPARKING! :lol:
 
Metallica - Fade to Black



I think you got the style of music i like:).
 
Back