What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,490 comments
  • 1,809,242 views
SoEW Stage 1 Theme Hakurei ~ 博麗 Eastern Wind

Great song from touhou 2 : Story of Eastern Wonderland
Also, Have myself humming this through exams
 
Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know

 
​



Just watched the season 3 finale last night and loved this Neil Young cover!
 
Airbourne - Runnin Wild, Queens of the Stone Age - 3's and 7's
 
One song the I first heard on the last wrestling event I watched:

AC/DC - Shoot to the Thrill

 
The Ramones - Rock 'N' Roll High School

 
Two words: Truly. Wonderful.



Coldplay is awesome! 👍.
 
Last edited:
O-Solo - Monsta, Datarock - The New Song, The Used - The Ripper
 
DJ Shadow - GDMFSOB (Unkle Uncensored)

Heavy language warning.


 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

 
Daft Punk - Rollin' and Scratchin' Live



Some people call this nonsensical sounds,I call it nonsensical awesomeness
 
Denki Groove/電気グルーヴ - Niji (an all-time favorite of mine)

From one my all-time favorite anime series....Eureka 7. The song is put nicely with this video.👍
 
That rhythmic song in the mission where you escape Hong Kong with Clarke and some other protagonist I forgot.

 
​



True art never gets old...
 
I'm bouncing up and down to the wicked high-tempo ending of:

Dream Theater - Panic Attack
 
Regurgitator - Black Bugs

 
Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live

​


(listening to the entire The Chronicles Of Life and Death album while I'm at it)
 
Dead Kennedys - MTV Get Off the Air

​
 
Back