What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,492 comments
  • 1,809,356 views
^That song is good, but the album Chinese Democracy is not even that good when compared to the album Appetite for Destruction. Listening to Enter Shikari - Frozen Landscape and Enter Shikari - Antwerpen.
Use a quote lol.
 
nk4e, my cellphone can't do quotes :lol:. So just chill out. I can't even edit with it.
 
^That song is good, but the album Chinese Democracy is not even that good when compared to the album Appetite for Destruction. Listening to Enter Shikari - Frozen Landscape and Enter Shikari - Antwerpen.

I agree i just like a couple of songs in Chinese Democracy when in the other albuns i like almost all songs.

Now I'm listening some Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin - Ramble On



Ps: Google today is great. Or should i say Les Google :)
 
Last edited:
Steel Panther - Death To All But Metal.

Cant link it, search it to find out why..
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fortune Faded

 
Want You Gone

We Are One

MLP: Winter Wrap Up: DJAmaya

'Aint No Rest for the Wicked



Only one of these actually had audio that involves the actually show. The other three are just songs I'm listening to in a playlist right now that just happen to have a Pony PMV involving them.
 
Currently listening to Scorpions... Almost all of them!
 
Supercell - 君の知らない物語 -Instrumental-

​


(there was no instrumental version on Youtube so I just have to post the original instead)
 
The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain - I'm On A Boat

​
 
A Shoreline Dream & Ulrich Schnauss - NeverChanger (Cacheflowe Remix)

 
30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter
Pendulum - Watercolor
Edguy - Superheroes
Zebrahead - His World
 
Anti-Nowhere League - Streets of London



Sad that the most coverage on youtube this song gets is people uploading it under the impression that it's The Sex Pistols performing.​
 
After three Guns N' Roses musics you should know this was coming:

Guns N' Roses -Sweet Child O' Mine

 
KEY Label (Clannad) - Her Determination
 
Whiteout (instrumental) -八王子P
 
Back