What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,483 comments
  • 1,808,964 views
Park Ave. - All Boy Band

​
 


Has to be my favorite Shift 2 song.
 
little-hell.jpeg


City And Colour - Little Hell
 
Better than the original:


​


;)
 
FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING

A lot better than the original version lol.

 
Imelda May - Johnny Got a Boom Boom

​
 
Ichiban No Takaramono

beat mania iidx - red zone
 
Last edited:
I'm absolutely loving this gem I just discovered:

 
Bright Eyes - One Straw (Please)



Rumours are pointing towards Bright Eyes headlining a new "indie" festival here in Australia this November. Really hope it happens! :D​
 
Last edited:
Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry



I hope that no Mustang nor Les Paul was hurt in that video. :)
 
Bright Eyes- Poison Oak


Arcade Fire- The Woodlands National Anthem


Wild Nothing- Live In Dreams
 
Back