What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,809,022 views
Desaparecidos - Manana
Awesome. If you like that, check out another old Oberst project called Commander Venus:


Commander Venus - Refused by Light

​
 
Last edited:
Awesome. If you like that, check out another old Oberst project called Commander Venus

Will do 👍 I've been reading about his different projects over the last few days, just need to find the time to listen to it all now.
 
Alice in Chains - Man in the Box (don't bet me on that, I think that is name of the song) am I correct?
 
Dir En Grey - Glass Skin (Japanese version)
 
Currently listening to the full Bright Eyes set from Non Comm 2011. Featuring just Conor Oberst doing vocals/guitar and Nate Walcott on organ/trumpet. Link.
 
hw_cover.jpg


Harm's Way - Isolation
 
Rapture Silent Stage
 
The Flashbulb - Lucid Bass II

*Some strong language*
 
Nice one mate:D! Im going to Porto to see them in 15 days:tup:!

I'm in Porto district but I will not see them. :(

Speaking in the Devil :)

Dream Theater - Pull Me Under

 
I'm in Porto district but I will not see them. :(

I have an extra ticket if you want:p!

Listen to this:D!
 
Last edited:
^^ Great song

Now I'm listening to:

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

 
Hironobu Kageyama - Cha La Head Cha La!!!!!
 
Back