What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,927 views


This is really amazing.
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Walls



I completely forgot the new Big D album was released last week! I've just purchased it and I'm enjoying it so far! :D​
 
Last edited:
Dj Noriken - Jumper Princess

​
 
^^ The Junior Sanchez version of DARE is my favourite version 👍.

Coldplay - Major Minus​
 
You Am I - Hourly, Daily



A great Aussie band! 👍
 
Just got all of Joe Satriani's albums. One of the best guitarists alive today in my opinion, along with Eric Johnson.

 
AFI - Summer Shudder, Atreyu - Ex's And Oh's, Cartel - Say Anything (Else), Cord - Go Either Way, Dynamite MC - Bounce, Less than Jake - A Still Life Franchise, Lupe Fiasco feat. Jonah Matranga - The Instrumental.
 
Since when is 7 minutes long? :S

Maybe its just the Prog/Metal part of me to think that's normal.

Yeah i see what you mean lol. In prog it can take till 23, 24 or 25 min:p.
 
Back